Effective Technical Writing module 2 - how to plan your writing
Technical writing is one of the most important activities undertaken by an engineer, with the content often being safety-critical or business critical. It is therefore worthwhile considering how to improve the quality of documents and the efficiency of the writing.
Module 2: How to plan your writing
- writing for the web and print: similarities and differences
- meeting audience expectations
- getting the content right
- getting the structure right
- storyboarding – a novel approach