Process Risk Assessment - Full Series
Effective risk assessment is fundamental to protecting businesses against the potentially devastating impact of process safety incidents; in most countries it is also a legal requirement.
This online course describes the processes used to identify, assess and communicate process risks from a safety, environmental or business perspective, from a simple qualitative approach to fully quantified assessments, together with the demonstration that risks are as low as reasonably practicable.
- process hazard and risk
- the regulatory framework and the ALARP concept
- tolerability of risk – individual and societal
- risk assessment proportionality
- process hazard identification and qualitative risk assessment
- bow tie and basis of safety concepts
- the process safety risk matrix
- risk matrix calibration and tolerability
- the risk graph technique
- layers of protection analysis
- hazard analysis
- fault tree analysis
- event tree analysis
- QRA development
- occupied buildings risk assessment
Want to purchase for multiple users?
Our 'broadcast fee' option allows you to run this course for up to 10 delegates at a significantly reduced price. Contact us for more information.