Solid/Liquid Separation, 1st Edition
Authors: Stephen Tarleton and Richard Wakeman
Publication year: 2005
Extent: Hardback, ePUB, Mobi, PDF and VST, 454 pages
This book identifies test procedures used within sectors of the solid/liquid separation equipment industry, providing practical explanations for test data and their uses when faced with a new application to assess. With a strong practical emphasis, this book is ideal for use as a reference text for engineers concerned with applications evaluation of equipment or its scale-up.
This book forms part of a five-volume set on all aspects of filtration and separation processes. One other volume is currently available from the set: Wakeman & Tarleton: Solid/Liquid Separation: Principles of Industrial Filtration.
- Provides guidance on how to tackle practical solid/liquid separation problems in an industrial setting
- Shows how to plan, conduct and interpret experiments
- Details test procedures, types of tests and how to interpret results when assessing a new application
- Strong emphasis on current industrial practice
- Provides a practical account which will help lead to the best use of appropriate equipment yielding optimal results
This publication is available to purchase in multiple formats from Elsevier, please visit the IChemE page on Elsevier’s website, to select your product and complete your transaction.