An introduction to HAZOP - Full Series
This course will help you develop a better understanding of all things HAZOP. Split into two, 60-minute sessions, the course will help you understand the HAZOP process, its benefits and limitations, the roles and responsibilities of HAZOP participants and when the HAZOP technique should be applied.
These modules can be studied as stand-alone sessions but are recommended as a package.
- what is HAZOP
- the pros and cons of HAZOP
- the HAZOP process – nodes, deviations and causes
- who should participate in a HAZOP – roles and responsibilities
- the HAZOP process – consequences, safeguards and recommendations
- what HAZOPs don’t do for you
Want to purchase for multiple users?
Our 'broadcast fee' option allows you to run this course for up to 10 delegates at a significantly reduced price. Contact us for more information.