Coulson and Richardson’s Chemical Engineering, Volume 1A
Editors: R. P. Chhabra, V. Shankar
Publication year: 2017
Extent: Paperback, ePUB, 570 pages
Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering has been fully revised and updated to provide practitioners with an overview of chemical engineering. Each reference book provides clear explanations of theory and thorough coverage of practical applications, supported by case studies. A worldwide team of editors and contributors have pooled their experience in adding new content and revising the old. The authoritative style of the original volumes 1 to 3 has been retained, but the content has been brought up to date and altered to be more useful to practicing engineers. This complete reference to chemical engineering will support you throughout your career, as it covers every key chemical engineering topic.
Coulson and Richardson’s Chemical Engineering: Volume 1A: Fluid Flow: Fundamentals and Applications, Seventh Edition,covers momentum transfer (fluid flow) which is one of the three main transport processes of interest to chemical engineers.
- Covers momentum transfer (fluid flow) which is one of the three main transport processes of interest to chemical engineers
- Includes reference material converted from textbooks
- Explores topics, from foundational through technical
- Includes emerging applications, numerical methods, and computational tools
Table of Contents:
1. Units and Dimensions
2. Flow of Fluids—Energy and Momentum Relationships
3. Flow of Liquids in Pipes, ducts and Open Channels
4. Flow of Compressible Fluids
5. Flow of Multiphase Mixtures
6. Flow and Pressure Measurement
7. Liquid Mixing
8. Pumping of Fluids
This publication is available to purchase in multiple formats from Elsevier, please visit the IChemE page on Elsevier’s website, to select your product and complete your transaction.