Coulson and Richardson’s Chemical Engineering, Volume 1B
Editors: R. P. Chhabra, V. Shankar
Publication year: 2017
Extent: Paperback, ePUB, 666 pages
Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering has been fully revised and updated to provide practitioners with an overview of chemical engineering. Each reference book provides clear explanations of theory and thorough coverage of practical applications, supported by case studies. A worldwide team of editors and contributors have pooled their experience in adding new content and revising the old. The authoritative style of the original volumes 1 to 3 has been retained, but the content has been brought up to date and altered to be more useful to practicing engineers. This complete reference to chemical engineering will support you throughout your career, as it covers every key chemical engineering topic.
Coulson and Richardson’s Chemical Engineering: Volume 1B: Heat and Mass Transfer: Fundamentals and Applications, Seventh Edition, covers two of the main transport processes of interest to chemical engineers: heat transfer and mass transfer, and the relationships among them.
- Covers two of the three main transport processes of interest to chemical engineers: heat transfer and mass transfer, and the relationships between them
- Includes reference material converted from textbooks
- Explores topics, from foundational through technical
- Includes emerging applications, numerical methods, and computational tools
Table of Contents:
1. Heat Transfer
2. Mass Transfer
3. The Boundary Layer
4. Momentum, Heat, and Mass Transfer
5. Humidification and Water Cooling
This publication is available to purchase in multiple formats from Elsevier, please visit the IChemE page on Elsevier’s website, to select your product and complete your transaction.