Emergency Planning Principles - Full series for multiple users
Our multiple user fee allows you to purchase this on-demand course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £1055 + VAT. If you are looking to purchase for a single user only click here.
This online course will help you learn to manage the key aspects of emergency planning including procedures, training, testing and how to review performance.
By the end of the course, you will know:
- the regulatory requirements pertaining to the protection of people during major accidents
- how to identify all foreseeable integrity threats
- the risk analysis required for both onshore and offshore major accident response planning
- how to describe the components of emergency procedures from minor incidents to major accidents
- how to explain the effectiveness of the plants protection and procedures
- the requirement for emergency response planning and communications
- how to clearly describe the various roles within emergency response and incident management.
Who is it for?
Anyone involved in the prevention of major accidents or incidents, projects and plant managers.
What do you get?
- downloads of all modules
- most modules have an FAQ section at the end
- digital copies of all slides and supporting materials (PDF) for your personal use
- e-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation, for CPD purposes (on request)
- Introduction to Emergency Response Principles
- Management of Major Emergencies
- incident Command System (ICS)
- information Management Systems
- priorities in Emergency Response
- Introduction to UK and International Regulations
- regulatory Framework Onshore
- regulatory Framework Offshore
- Emergency Response Planning, Communications and Training
- emergency Response Plans (ERP)
- emergency Management
- Facility provided protection and its effectiveness
- Integrity threats
- Risk analysis
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA)
- Building Risk Assessment (BRA)
- Escape, Evaluation, Rescue Analysis (EERA)
- Emergency Systems Survivability Analysis (ESSA)
- Emergency Response Plan (ERP)