Hazard Identification Techniques - Full series for multiple users
Our multiple user fee allows you to purchase this on-demand course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £995 + VAT. If you are looking to purchase for a single user only click here.
This new online course will help you better understand the principles of key hazard identification techniques including inherent safety study, HAZID, HAZOP and FMECA. You’ll learn how to select appropriate techniques for different situations, scenarios and stages in the project lifecycle, as well as the advantages and limitations of each technique.
This three-module course will also help you develop a better understanding of when and how to use risk assessment as part of hazard identification, including LOPA.
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- the principles of key hazard identification techniques such as inherent safety study, HAZID, HAZOP and FMECA
- how to select appropriate techniques for different situations, scenarios and stages in the project lifecycle
- the advantages and limitations of each technique
- when and how to use risk assessment as part of hazard identification, including LOPA
Who is it for?
Suitable for anyone responsible for the design, commissioning, de-commissioning, construction, installation and modification of plant. It will also benefit plant/process operators, including maintenance functions, process safety engineers and loss prevention specialists.
What do you get?
- downloads of all modules (usually an hour each)
- most modules have a FAQ section at the end
- digital copies of slides and supporting materials (PDF)
- e-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation for CPD purposes (on request)
- Hazard identification through the process life cycle
- Inherent Safety Study (IHS)
- Hazard Identification (HAZID)
- Hazard Operability (HAZOP) study
- Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)