An introduction to HAZOP - Full Series
This course will help you develop a better understanding of all things HAZOP. Split into two, 60-minute sessions, the course will help you understand the HAZOP process, its benefits and limitations, the roles and responsibilities of HAZOP participants and when the HAZOP technique should be applied.
These modules can be studied as stand-alone sessions but are recommended as a package.
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- the principles of a HAZOP study
- the resources required for a study
- how the study progresses
- the benefits of using HAZOP
Who is it for?
Engineers, scientists, project managers and senior managers who are new to HAZOP.
What do you get?
- downloads of all modules (usually an hour each)
- most modules have a FAQ section at the end
- digital copies of slides and supporting materials (PDF)
- e-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation for CPD purposes (on request)
- what is HAZOP
- the pros and cons of HAZOP
- the HAZOP process – nodes, deviations and causes
- who should participate in a HAZOP – roles and responsibilities
- the HAZOP process – consequences, safeguards and recommendations
- what HAZOPs don’t do for you
This option allows you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £819 + VAT. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The development of this online course was funded in part by a donation from Saudi Aramco.