Control of Work - Full Series
In large facilities where multiple tasks are performed simultaneously, the management of work is essential to ensure that these are accomplished safely. Poor control of work has resulted in many accidents and fatalities over the years. According to a study performed, factors relating to Control of Work have had direct influences on many of their fatal accidents. This online course will help you understand that a robust Control of Work process could have helped in preventing these accidents.
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- the basic principles for safe control and planning of work on your plants (12 elements)
- why the strict application of the procedures and practices associated with the assessment of risk and application of Permit to Work conditions ensures that work can safely carried out
- useful applications for the maintenance, design and construction of facilities.
Who is it for?
Process engineers, operators, supervisors, maintenance engineers and design engineers.
What do you get?
- downloads of all modules (usually an hour each)
- most modules have a FAQ section at the end
- digital copies of slides and supporting materials (PDF)
- e-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation for CPD purposes (by request to email@example.com)
- Written procedures for Control of Work
- Roles and accountability
- Training and competency
- Planning the work
- Risk assessment of work
- Permit to Work
- Documentation, communication and approval
- Work monitoring and management
- Safe conditions on completion/interruption of work
- Auditing the Control of Work process
- Lessons learned
- Obligation and authority to stop unsafe work
This option allows you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £819 + VAT. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.