Establishing a Creative Engineering Culture - Full Series
Creativity is at the heart of engineering, and is essential for developing innovative products, processes, and solutions to complex problems. Creative approaches are less effective if they are adopted by a few individuals. Real benefit is to be found wherever a creative culture prevails within an organisation. Establishing a creative culture in an engineering organisation takes more than installing some funky chairs, a football table and a suggestion scheme.
This course will help you to consider and explore these four questions:
1. How might we characterise organisational culture?
2. What cultural factors are associated with creative problem solving?
3. How can we change organisational culture from the top down?
4. How can we change organisational culture from the bottom up?
Who is it for?
Anyone in an engineering environment who wants to try and find ways to establish a more creative culture within their organisation.
What do you get?
- downloads of all modules (usually an hour each)
- most modules have a FAQ section at the end
- digital copies of slides and supporting materials (PDF)
- e-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation for CPD purposes (on request)
- characterising organisational culture
- measuring organisational culture and creativity
- Factors associated with a creative culture
- neuroscience/psychology context for a creative culture
- top-down changes towards a creative culture
a. Learning from success and failure of others
b. Inspiration and motivation
- bottom-up changes towards a creative culture
a. Establishing allies
b. Taking the initiative
This option allows you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £819 + VAT. Contact us for more information at email@example.com.