Hazards of Nitrogen and Catalyst Handling
Nitrogen is very often used in the chemical or oil industries as a “safety” tool but it can be as deadly as any other gas.This online course will help you improve the understanding on the basic principles for safe use of nitrogen.
By the end of this course, you will know/understand better:
- the basic principles for safe use of nitrogen
- the basic principles for safe handling of catalyst
- what are the properties of nitrogen
- what are the properties of catalysts
- what are the hazards of nitrogen
Who is it for?
Anyone who is responsible for operating, maintaining, designing and constructing facilities.
What do you get?
- downloads of all modules (usually an hour each)
- most modules have an FAQ at the end
- digital copies of all slides and supporting materials (PDF) for your personal use
- e-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation, for CPD purposes (on request)
- Properties of nitrogen
- Uses and hazards of nitrogen, including hazards
- of open manholes
- of temporary confined spaces
- of piping under nitrogen purge
- of trapped pressured etc
- Properties of catalysts
- Hazards of catalysts, including
- fire hazards
- health hazards
If you have several people you want to train, take a look at our multiple user option – allowing you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £819 + VAT.