IChemE Safety Centre Case Studies - Underground Pipeline
Publication Year: 2018
Extent: Digital Download
The IChemE Safety Centre (ISC) Case Studies are the latest addition to our range of safety training resources. They provide a rare opportunity to experience a series of process safety incidents as they unfold, in a real-time setting, without any prior knowledge of the outcome. Throughout the training session users will make crucial safety decisions, and discover how each of their decisions influences the incident.
Underground Pipeline – Managing Business Risk explores how an organisation manages risk and the conflicting financial pressures. It highlights how making assumptions in asset management can impact the overall risk profile and safety performance.
Features and Formats
The Case Studies are supplied through a shared link to a folder containing MP4 Video files, launched from a PowerPoint presentation, with PDF facilitation notes to underpin decision making discussions. Key features include:
- 35-40 minutes of animated video footage to supplement a 90-120 minute training session
- two versions of video footage on each USB, one with group exercises and decision making points, the second with decision making points only
- all video footage will be launched from a PowerPoint presentation for easy access
- detailed suite of handouts for group exercises and decision points
- comprehensive facilitator notes, to explain the exercises
Please allow IChemE three working days to send you the shared link to the material. The link will remain active for 30 days allowing you time to save the material to your preferred device or USB stick.