Engineering Procurement - Full Series
This modular online course will help you to develop your skills in the core concepts and approaches to successful engineering procurement.
You will learn how to effectively apply business processes that increase value from suppliers, reduce costs and improve overall commercial performance. The course has been developed to meet the specific needs of the chemical, biochemical and process industries.
The modules, each around 60 minutes in length, are effective as stand-alone training sessions or as part of a modular programme.
- what do you want from your suppliers?
- what do your suppliers want from you?
- Kraljic’s positioning matrix
- how to build the right relationship with your supplier
- what are price, cost and value?
- how do you know if you have the right price?
- contract amendments and variations
- quick wins and tips for action