Engineering Procurement - Full Series
This modular online course will help you to develop your skills in the core concepts and approaches to successful engineering procurement.
You will learn how to effectively apply business processes that increase value from suppliers, reduce costs and improve overall commercial performance. The course has been developed to meet the specific needs of the chemical, biochemical and process industries.
The modules, each around 60 minutes in length, are effective as stand-alone training sessions or as part of a modular programme.
By the end of this course, you will understand:
- what you want from your suppliers and what your suppliers want from you
- the relationship with your suppliers
- Kraljic’s segmentation
- what you need to know about pricing
- how to improve engineering procurement
Who is it for?
Procurement engineers, supply chain managers, design engineers, project engineers.
What do you get?
- downloads of all modules (usually an hour each)
- most modules have a FAQ section at the end
- digital copies of slides and supporting materials (PDF)
- e-certificate of attendance, including hours allocation for CPD purposes (on request)
- what do you want from your suppliers?
- what do your suppliers want from you?
- Kraljic’s positioning matrix
- how to build the right relationship with your supplier
- what are price, cost and value?
- how do you know if you have the right price?
- contract amendments and variations
- quick wins and tips for action
This option allows you to purchase the course for up to 10 individual users at a significantly reduced price of £1055 + VAT. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.